Social Media Marketing
‘… is the art and science of managing your brand’s identity, content, and voice across social platforms to create brand awareness, generate leads and establish, grow, and nurture the relationships which drive business.’
Consider that social media is one of, if not the most powerful, marketing tool at your disposal.
Effective social media marketing will:
- Directly drive traffic to your website.
- Generate leads for email marketing campaigns
- Drive calls and walk-in traffic to your location.
- Earn backlinks to improve your SEO.
- Create referral traffic through those same backlinks.
- Increase direct traffic through brand awareness.
- Increase direct traffic through dark social.
- Improve Click-Through Rates in search results.
This does not begin to factor in relationship capital and
the direct in-person referrals it can generate!
The content you publish, how it is published, how you drive traffic to that content matters.
Done right, the results are significant and measurable. Done wrong, at best you are wasting time and money. At worst? There is this thing called your reputation – are you willing to risk it on an intern?
More so, it is not designed to be a ‘stand-alone’ activity. To create those significant results, social media MUST be part of your overall marketing strategy and structure.
If you are serious about generating results through social media, it requires an investment of your time and resources.
You need a firm that …
understands the role social media plays, the art and science behind it with the ability to accurately measure results, and its direct relationship to your website, content marketing, and brand marketing.