Education and Training
Empower yourself and staff
Education and training on what it means to have a strong brand and how to effectively manage and measure your social media marketing efforts.
Managing a social media marketing campaign isn’t difficult – when you know what you are doing.
Like any task, learning how to do it properly is the difference between simply getting the job done and getting results from your efforts. Effective social media marketing is well within everyone’s ability with some education. It is not enough to post content. To drive results you need:
- To know your goals overall and for each platform.
- Where to focus your efforts.
- An overall strategy and one for each platform to meet the overall one.
- Professional, optimized pages and profiles.
- A well-defined audience (and how to build one).
- Quality, well-written content tailored to your audience (which will be different for each platform).
- An understanding of how to work with the algorithms to create impressions, not try to beat them.
- To know what metrics matter and what they tell you.
And plenty more.
You cannot just ‘wing it’. You may get some results, but you need consistent results.
If you are not seeing results, not sure if you are wasting your time, or simply want to improve on what you are already doing, we will create individual or group workshops and educational classes tailored to your needs.
Already have an in-house content and social media marketing team?
We provide customized training to make sure your team is performing at the highest levels.
Have a specific need or concern? We will create a laser-focused training.
Not sure what training is needed? We will:
- Discover your goals and your current plan to get there.
- Evaluate your pages and profiles, content, practices, and results.
- Create a series of recommendations and training classes to enhance and improve your team’s efforts.
Looking to hire staff?
Not sure about the perfect candidate?
We can provide insight into your candidate’s experience and skill set to help you hire the right person.